We usually charge $150 on average as per the scope of the project you are bidding on.
Top Estimators provides a wide variety of electrical estimation services from low voltage to instrumentation and quantity takeoff. In Fact, Top Estimators has the knowledge, experience, and dedication that enables us to work with accuracy, reliability, and attention to the detail.
The professional team of electrical estimators at Top Estimators assist clients with the best estimation solutions, along with required customization that is done according to the project’s requirement, whether it is simple material and labor takeoff or complex design, budgeting, and value engineering.
Top Estimators works with a team of electrical estimators, electronic engineers, and industrial electronic professionals who have diversified experience working with contractors, estimators, and electricians. They possess expertise in the latest electrical takeoff software like ConEst, Planswift, Accubid, and Bluebeam. This industry knowledge benefits Top Estimators to provide you the most accurate and efficient electrical estimates that surely contribute to winning bids.
• Electric Cost Estimates for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Buildings
• Electrical Material Takeoffs
• Electrical Cost per Square Foot
• Electric Project Cost Management
• Electrical CAD Drafting Services
• Value Engineering & Bid Preparation & Submission
• General Contractors
• Electrical Contractors
• Low Voltage Contractors
• HVAC Contractors
• EPC Contractors
• Instrumentation Contractors
• Instrumentation & Control Systems Technicians
• Electrical Vendors
Benefits of outsourcing Electrical Estimation Services to Top Estimators
• Highly detailed and precise estimate with marked-up plans that is easy to review and edit.
• Fastest turnaround times and on-time estimate delivery to meet the bidding deadline.
• Cost-effective rates. Only use services when you need and save the expense of a full-time estimator.
• Complete bidding assistance
• Electrical contractor marketing
• Assistance in project lead generation.
• 24/7 support is available to help you in your critical times and bid date.
Each phase is accompanied by the construction cost estimator and commercial estimators which are always available and ready to help for your estimation work. DTM (direct to metal) finishing is always expensive and painting contractors waste a lot of their money in establishing a labor cost to perform the task for quoting to their clients therefore an affordable and accurate service is required which is none other than TOP ESTIMATORS. Please visit our profile on The Blue Book and Yelp.
What do Top Estimators charge for estimates of Interior & Exterior Finishes?
Are there any monthly packages available for finishing contractors?
Our monthly takeoff packages are very much cost-effective and save your expense of hiring an estimator and will definitely save your time if you are doing takeoffs yourselves.
What do Top Estimators takeoff for painting contractors?
We takeoff all the quantities coatings, finishes, DTM, glazed and specialized coatings by mentioning the Walls and partitions details and descriptions in proper line items.
What are the turnaround times of most of the finishing estimates?
Typically the turnaround time is 24-48 hrs.
How the price is established against the takeoff of the finishes?
We have developed our own databases of pricing and have been using National Cost Estimator by Craftsman and have links with suppliers and vendors.
WHAT TOP ESTIMATORS ACTUALLY TAKEOFF IN FINISHES ESTIMATING SERVICES
• Plaster and gypsum board takeoffs
• Furring and lathing takeoffs
• Shear wall framing takeoffs
• Venetian line plasters takeoffs
• Acoustical plaster takeoffs
• Terracotta tile takeoffs
• Acoustical ceilings takeoffs
• Suspended decorative grids takeoffs
• Luminous ceilings takeoffs
• Stretched fabric ceiling system takeoffs
• Textured ceiling takeoffs
• Leather flooring takeoffs
• Laminate flooring takeoffs
• Dance flooring takeoffs
• Stone flooring takeoffs
• Hardwood flooring takeoffs
• Terrazo takeoffs
• Carpeting takeoffs
• Textile wall covering takeoffs
• Vinyl wall covering takeoffs
• Textured finishing takeoffs
• Coatings takeoffs
• Strippers and removers’ takeoffs
• Painting takeoffs
• Stains and transparent finishing takeoffs
• Faux finishing takeoffs
• Gilding takeoffs
• Graffiti- resistant coatings takeoffs
• Fire retardant coatings takeoffs
• Elastomeric coatings takeoffs