Top Estimators has been providing division 3, concrete estimation services for many years to contractors, developers, civil engineering firms, and home builders. Generally, contractors providing sidewalk, driveway, and payment building services have one problem. They have to install concrete according to the bidding proposal. Otherwise, they cannot make a profit. That’s why an accurate concrete estimate is always necessary before submitting the proposal. We take the responsibility to alleviate their pressure by providing them with a thorough and precise concrete estimate and material takeoffs to aid them in bidding.
For that, we have a specialized concrete cost estimator for division 3 trades, certified with the American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE), American Society of Professional Engineers (ASPE), and the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS).
Generally, we take plans and thoroughly inspect it. After that, we calculate precisely by using the latest technology software and location-based price database. As a result, we always get an accurate concrete estimate.
Send us plans, and we will give you a quote in 5 minutes. Moreover, you will get a 30% discount on the first estimate.
Top Estimators’ concrete takeoff clients
From big construction companies to small businesses, we have served many general contractors, concrete contractors, asphalt contractors, foundation contractors, vendors, and pavers with the most accurate and highly detailed estimates and material takeoffs. We are well-reputed for our accuracy in the blue book.
A few of our regular customers are mentioned below:
- Pave Works, Inc.
- Maverick Commercial Concrete
- Allegiance Corporation
- BrightLine Construction
- Sergio’s Concrete
- Bella Construction
- Escalante Concrete Construction
What is the scope of our concrete estimate?
Top Estimators has successfully provided concrete estimation service for sidewalk, driveway, retaining walls, concrete pavement, waterproofing, parking lots, flatwork, basement, concrete foundation, concrete curbs, concrete slabs, etc. for various private and public projects. Our portfolio of projects includes concrete takeoffs for:
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Marine structures
- Culverts and sewers
- Foundations for high rise buildings
What factors do we consider for concrete takeoff?
Top Estimators’ takeoff spreadsheet comprises the breakdown of all the quantities, skilled and unskilled labor, man-hours, storage costs, logistics, waste, spillage, etc.
The following factors are taken into consideration while performing concrete takeoff:
- Estimation of the cost of concrete required for slabs, piers, footings, headers, grade beams, tie beams, foundation walls, columns, lintels, platforms, steps, etc. It also includes the estimate of transportation costs as well as the equipment required, e.g., cranes, pumps, mixers, etc.
- Estimation of the costs for site preparation or grading if required. It includes excavation, leveling, and compaction of the soil and transportation, equipment, and labor required.
- Estimation of the costs for concrete formwork. It depends on the type of formwork, whether you buy or rent, repairs, equipment associated, transportation costs, labor, etc.
- Estimation of the cost for concrete reinforcements including structural rebar, wire mesh, plastic mesh, stirrups, dowels, anchors, etc.
- Estimation of man-hours and labor costs including skilled and unskilled labor.
- Estimation of miscellaneous costs like storage costs, concrete tests, waste, spillage, etc.
- Contingency funds are also considered, which include unforeseen costs, inflation, etc.
- The project schedule is also taken into account because if the schedule to complete the work is small, then the project cost increases.
Software we use for concrete takeoff
- RS MEANS
- IMHS MARK SYSTEMS
Why should you outsource concrete estimates to Top Estimators?
Contractors involved in paving, driveways, and sidewalks are so occupied in on-site activities that their busy schedule doesn’t allow them to perform accurate estimates on their own, and eventually, they tend to overbid or underbid on their projects.
When you are trying to bid on the lowest value to secure the jobs, you must have a precise estimate for the cost and man-hours involved in the project. Outsourcing your construction takeoff services to a professional estimation company like ours gives you confidence and comes with the following perks:
- You don’t have to buy expensive construction estimation software and hire and train professional staff for estimation.
- You save on the extra expenses of hiring a fulltime concrete cost estimator.
- It improves your bid volume. With the help of professional service, you start bidding on more projects and ultimately winning more projects.
- With the assistance of expert estimators, your estimating efficiency is improved which can help in increasing your profit potential.
- You no longer miss out on any opportunity.
Benefits you’ll get
Many concrete contractors approach us for accurate and timely preparations of bids to get ahead of their competitors. By hiring us, you get the following benefits:
- Highly accurate concrete estimate and material takeoffs.
- Our estimates have a bid winning ratio of more than 85 %.
- Estimates are delivered in the fastest turnaround time (24 to 48 hours).
- Our monthly takeoff packages save you 60% of the expense of a full-time estimator.
- Our average estimate costs you around $200, which can be less or more depending on the work required.
- We have a dedicated and expert concrete cost estimator for division 3 concrete trades.
- We also offer consultation regarding bid filing and managing bidding network profiles of the contractors.
- Our estimators are certified with ASPE, AACE, AIQS.
- Customer support is available 24/7.
What do Top Estimators estimate in division 3 concrete estimation service?
- Parking Lots
- Retaining Walls
- Structural Rebar
- Wire Mesh
- Cast in Place
- Concrete Repairs
- Tie Beams
- Shear Walls
- Slabs on Grade
- Reinforced Concrete
- Square Pilasters
- Round Column Block
- Lintel Block
- Bond Beams
- Sill Block
We estimate concrete curbs, slabs, lintels, footers, tie beams, sidewalk, driveway, pavement, basement, foundation, retaining walls, etc. for various commercial, residential, civil, public, and private projects.
We provide estimates in each quantity, i.e., rebar, stirrups, dowels, anchor bolts, wire mesh, Visqueen, vapor barrier, tie Beams and lintels, headers, sill block, round column block, bond beams, etc.
A comprehensive concrete estimate and material takeoff will be delivered to you in 24 to 48 hours.
Our prices are very affordable, i.e., we charge $200 on average for an estimate, but it depends on the scope of work. Also, by subscribing to our monthly takeoff packages, subcontractors save 60% expense of an in-house estimator.
We take care of your estimates and takeoffs with a workforce of experienced estimators and quantity surveyors. We strive to provide highly precise estimates so that our clients can focus on the fieldwork, and their management can bid on more projects, which increases the chances of winning more work.
Our skilled concrete cost estimator takeoff the quantities by using certified software like Bluebeam, Planswift, OST, Quick Bids while maintaining proper standards and codes. Our guarantee for the accurate takeoffs and concrete estimates lies in the fact that our concrete estimator is also a field expert and specialist who has hands-on experience of the fieldwork.
The formats of the estimates and takeoffs are pdf and EXCEL files, which are customizable sheets. We also provide takeoffs in the client’s prescribed formats.
Top Estimators’ portfolio
Top Estimators has successfully delivered thousands of estimates and quantity takeoffs for concrete work projects. A few of our projects are mentioned below:
Reconfiguration of USCG San Diego Office, California
Preparation of division 3 bid estimate
Exterior Renovations of The Church – Green Tree in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Preparation of budget estimate
New construction of Trenton High School Cafetorium, Florida
Preparation construction document estimate
Remodeling of Belle Tower Condominium in Miami Beach, Florida
Preparation of bid estimate
Construction of Lenox Park – Amenity Building in Atlanta, Georgia
Preparation of concrete bid estimate.
Renovations for Pearl Street Park in Charlotte, North Carolina
Preparation of concrete bid estimate
Demolition and renovation of Tropical Smoothie Cafe in Chicago, Illinois
Preparation of budget estimate
New construction of Residential Building in Ash Street, Jersey City
Preparation of preliminary estimate